Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Sorry, Geek Squad.

Yes! Bob's back!

Our roommate's brother was kind enough to take pity on my Bobless plight and found the problem. Apparently Bob the Wonder Computer wasn't speaking to himself. It seems he decided to get a little confused about which wireless Internet card thingy he had in him and was trying to access the Internet with a card that he didn't have. Yeah, I have no idea.

So D fixed Bob and now Bob is speaking to himself, me, and the Internet once more. All is right, at least for now. I'm sure the Geek Squad won't even miss us...especially since I never called them to make an appointment in the first place.

And now I am off to the wilds of Bird's room, where I need to clean, move furniture, and question my sanity re: the new bed coming tomorrow. Who said anything about measuring??

No comments: