Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

And you can quote me...

...or someone. I added a little thingie at the very bottom of my page - the quote of the...something. I would like to think I'll change it daily, but probably not. Anyway, the first quote was: "There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots; the other, wings." - William Hodding Carter, Jr. I've put a new one down there today. Let's just see how long I can keep this up, eh?

The quote thingie is right above the things I'm not allowed to mention or ask anyone to click because that would be in violation of their TOS, so I can't tell you what they are or encourage any clickage. Whew...skirting a topic takes effort!

Now please excuse me while I go do battle with the Beast of the Nether Laundries.

No comments: