Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Things you might like to know about me, or maybe not, what do I know about this stuff?

I'm pagan.
I'm happily pagan.
I have no desire to NOT be pagan.
So please don't ask.
No, really, I don't want to convert.
But thank you, anyway.

I homeschool, because you can't inflict an evil genius on the public school system.
That would be wrong.
Also, I think kids should grow up to be well educated free thinkers and decision makers.
I may be less sane than previously believed.

I have tattoos.
Five Six of them.
I want more.
Ink addiction is a terrible thing.

Edit for Ann - I am in a band.
We play live gigs when we're wanted.
We've made seven albums.
Some are live, some are studio.
We have not gone triple platinum yet.
Why not?
I don't understand - isn't the world desperate for slightly off tempo, occasionally off key pagan spiritual music, yet?
My music teachers assured me it was.
They lied.

I am a writer.
I am not published...yet...
I write songs, children's stories, poetry, fiction, very adult fiction, website content, and grocery lists.
I will write the above on demand for money.
Prostitution is unlawful, but only when it's your body you're selling.
Apparently it's OK with the law if you sell your soul.
Mine's for hire - what do you want written?

I read. A lot.
I think. For myself.
I vote.
Scared yet?

1 comment:

Ann Imig said...

What about the multi-album recordings????

I'm intrigued!