Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Finally...

...I dug up the camera dock and loaded the pictures of the new fridge into Bob the Wonder Computer. Are you ready for the sexiest refregerator ever?? Hands off, it's mine!! Heh.


Here he is, installed and reday to service all my needs.

Come to my arms and I will take you to the Casbah...


I see, you have a child...oh, well...I'm here for you, anyway...

Isn't he dreamy??? Sigh.

I don't have a picture of it full, because, well...it's hard to photograph chaos.

1 comment:

foolery said...

Thou shalt not covet thy neighblogger's fridge.

I keep telling myself this, but I may have to give this particular commandment the old heave-ho.

Drool.