Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Short and to the Point

Can't type, busy.

Well...maybe I can type a little.

I am sewing, sewing, sewing like crazy today. I have twenty shirts to make, and they're the ones I loathe doing. Sewing and urning little tie-straps/shoulder straps...grrr...annoying, tedious, and sometimes painful (when the safety pin I use for turning the straps opens mid-turn and jabs me). The easy shirts, I can do one every three minutes. These strappy shirts? Maybe three an hour, if I'm really in the zone.

So I'm taking a wee break to bitch about them before I get back to making them.

Oh, and also? I still haven't made the grocery list for the trip, or the pack list, pulled the trailer up to the house and cleaned it out, packed, or even finished doing laundry. And I'm leaving Friday.

Hello, Captain Chaos? Yeah, right over here.

It's OK, though...I know it'll all get done, somehow. I may not get any sleep until Friday, but it'll all get done.

What're you up to today, Internet? What's going on in your corner of the Blue Nowhere??

No comments: