Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

Tibi gratias agimus quod nihil fumas.

It says "...freedom of...", not "...freedom from...".

Nolite te bastardes carburundorum!

"It's amazing to me how many people think that voting to have the government give poor people money is compassion. Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness. People need to be fed, medicated, educated, clothed, and sheltered, and if we're compassionate we'll help them, but you get no moral credit for forcing other people to do what you think is right. There is great joy in helping people, but no joy in doing it at gunpoint." - Penn Jillette

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Message From the Evil Genius

Ummm...Daddy? Happy Father's Day. I got a sunburn and mommy put the stuff on it and it felt better for a little while but now it hurts again. We're coming home today, but we'll probably stop tonight and be home tomorrow. I had fun in childcare, there was a sprinkler and I got muddy and Mommy gave me a one-gallon shower and it was cold! I saw a magician last night, he made cards fly in the air and played with lights, and Mommy laughed at him a lot because she said he was funny, too, but I liked the cards the best, and the trick where he makes coins come out of the ears, only he did the nose, mouth, and hams (that's "butt" in our home-lingo) too.

So happy Father's Day, Daddy, and I'm bringing you a present, it's a lucky pebble I found here and it's for you.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Find blessings this day...

HermitJim said...

I think that is a message that will be well recieved, indeed! If not, it should be...!

Tell the Evil Genius he did good!

Piratedred said...

Funny how through all the pain, a simple message can bring a smile to ones heart. If only for a moment.

I love both of you more than salt.

T.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

:D VERY NICE

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Awwwww, how very sweet! Happy Father's Day from me too!

Suzy said...

Kyddryn, I had no idea this was going on and having been on both side of this issue, I know the pain it induces.

I will tell you what I learned thru FIVE therapists: if you don't fix the "problems" that existed in the last relationship, they will surface in every relationship thereafter.

The rebound is never successful. because the problems are never addressed. I don't know T, just read parts of his blog and wish you both the best.

I made someone once promise never to hurt me. He did.