Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Message From the Evil Genius

Ummm...Daddy? Happy Father's Day. I got a sunburn and mommy put the stuff on it and it felt better for a little while but now it hurts again. We're coming home today, but we'll probably stop tonight and be home tomorrow. I had fun in childcare, there was a sprinkler and I got muddy and Mommy gave me a one-gallon shower and it was cold! I saw a magician last night, he made cards fly in the air and played with lights, and Mommy laughed at him a lot because she said he was funny, too, but I liked the cards the best, and the trick where he makes coins come out of the ears, only he did the nose, mouth, and hams (that's "butt" in our home-lingo) too.

So happy Father's Day, Daddy, and I'm bringing you a present, it's a lucky pebble I found here and it's for you.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Find blessings this day...

HermitJim said...

I think that is a message that will be well recieved, indeed! If not, it should be...!

Tell the Evil Genius he did good!

Piratedred said...

Funny how through all the pain, a simple message can bring a smile to ones heart. If only for a moment.

I love both of you more than salt.

T.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

:D VERY NICE

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Awwwww, how very sweet! Happy Father's Day from me too!

Suzy said...

Kyddryn, I had no idea this was going on and having been on both side of this issue, I know the pain it induces.

I will tell you what I learned thru FIVE therapists: if you don't fix the "problems" that existed in the last relationship, they will surface in every relationship thereafter.

The rebound is never successful. because the problems are never addressed. I don't know T, just read parts of his blog and wish you both the best.

I made someone once promise never to hurt me. He did.