Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Virtual Leapfrog

I've pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve in my neck. Pooh. It hurts to turn my head or raise my arm too high. Bleh.

I'm going to the gallery anyway. So there.

Meanwhile, here's a link to my friend Kit's blog (yes, I know that's not grammatically correct) - she has a recipe up for chicken soup that looks loverly. It's a wee different from mine, but that's cool - I like seeing how we all do things differently.

I figure, what with this pernicious plague still hounding folks, a nice curative recipe would be a good thing - and wasn't Kit nice to do all the work for me? Thanks, Kit!!

1 comment:

Kit said...

LOL, you're quite welcome! Thanks for the linky love!

I had a big ol' bowl of chicken soup for lunch today. Mmmmmmm, good! (And- knock on wood- so far, I've not caught any sort of plague this year.)

I hope your neck feels better soon. :(