Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Net Fun (Thoughfetti Version)

T sent me this. I thought how interesting, and I should put this on my blog so here it is for your fun and edification.

What's a Trillion among friends?
~~~~~

I may need these chairs to live.
~~~~~

I heart this comic. No kidding, I read the entire archive in two days. I would have done it in one but I had to stop to feed the Evil Genius and occasionally get the blood circulating out of my ass and into my extremities.
~~~~~

I drive past this place on my way to my Hair Genius' place. There really are goats on their roof. And a rooster. And some bunnies. It is so delightfully backwoods awesome!
~~~~~

Zen doodling fun, but I warn you - it's strangely addicting.
~~~~~

This site is beautiful...electronic flowers blooming in gardens of information. Go. Play.
~~~~~

This post brought to you in honor of Bob the Wonder Computer, who may need a brain transplant. It's looking grim. Sigh. Sniff. Whimper.

No comments: