Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Somtimes I'm a bloomin' idiot...

...and sometimes I'm just bloomin'.

I found this cute quiz while blog-hopping (Foolery to Camp Cactus on Slim Jim day - go check it out if you don't already know about Slim Jimming - and on to the quiz crafted by This Garden is Illegal).

I took it twice because several of the questions had more than one answer that applied to me.

So,


I am a
Sunflower


What Flower
Are You?




and


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?




How 'bout you?

4 comments:

paisana said...

Iris.

Suzy said...

Snapdragon. Holla!

Kyddryn said...

Ooh, Paisana, I have Iris in my yard and love watching them bloom - so dramatic and lovely!

Mizz Suzy, I wonder if it's significant that Snapdragons were my favorite when I was a child?

Kit said...

Echinacea! "You are a health conscious person, both your health and the health of others. You know all about the health benefits and dangers of the world around you."

Hmm.