Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Two Days Later

I thought I'd give a quick update...

The kitteh is doing quite well, her wound looking worlds better and her spirit obviously unharmed by her experience with the WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??...ahem...Wolf Worm. She still needs a home...unless someone wants to sponsor her to stay here (vet bills are impossible for me to manage).

Yo.

The oven looks a little better...I used some Easy Off on it and am hoping to run it through a cleaning cycle to get rid of the stuff that two days of soaking, scrubbing, and generous cussing couldn't remove. Hope springs eternal.

You can almost see the oven floor, now...

2 comments:

RachelW said...

I'd take her in a flash if we were neighbours.

Kyddryn said...

Rachel, I could bring her to you...right after I sell a kidney to fund the fuel costs! :-)