Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Six Ingredient Bread

Here's a loaf of the white (well, unbleached) bread. It has six ingredients...
...and about a gazillion flavor molecules. I like to eat this warm from the oven, slathered with butter, honey, and cinnamon. Whew. No wonder I have a fifty...er...forty acre ass!

I have another batch of this rising...and a third planned. I forgot to get the butter out to soften for the banana bread, so it'll have to wait, but I am going to do another Molasses-wheat loaf anyway.

I wish I could pipe the scent to you...good grief, it's fantastic!

1 comment:

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Butter... lots of butter...