Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

Tibi gratias agimus quod nihil fumas.

It says "...freedom of...", not "...freedom from...".

"It's amazing to me how many people think that voting to have the government give poor people money is compassion. Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness. People need to be fed, medicated, educated, clothed, and sheltered, and if we're compassionate we'll help them, but you get no moral credit for forcing other people to do what you think is right. There is great joy in helping people, but no joy in doing it at gunpoint." - Penn Jillette







Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Over the Moon


I thought it was the cow that jumped over the moon...

6 comments:

Fergie said...

Oh my gosh! This kitten is too cute! Stop please! The cuteness is making me weak. Must...not...look.

MereCat said...

Man, that's cute. STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME COME GET THAT CAT!

Holly said...

"Got milk," asks the intrepid kitten of the white, low moon.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Seems familiar...
And looks like kitty's comfortable.
Can Kitty ride the broom?

cinner said...

How cute is that, I want to come and pick up little kitty!

Kyddryn said...

Sorry Fergie - I'm not quitting until I have homes for these little darlin's!

MereCat, no ma'am, I will not. And I'll bring it to YOU, if you're silly enough to tell me where you live. I'm evil that way.

Mizz Holly, cute!

Cygnus, Sir, I believe she can. If she shows up on your doorstep, you'll know for sure.

Cinner, don't tease...