Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nothin' For Sunday

I have nothing for you. Sorry.

I didn't sleep well and had disturbing, unpleasant dreams when I did manage to sleep. I have a headache, somehow fell headlong into a deep pile of emotional funk overnight, and don't much feel like clawing my way out this morning.

I do have fresh banana bread, which means the oven is working, so that's good. I have (until someone adopts her) a cute little kitten's antics to amuse me, and the Evil Genius and I have spent a couple of hours over the last few days bonding over the Super Nintendo, so life isn't all bad.

What I don't have is any sort of blog post worth writing or reading. Sorry. Let's all go outside and play, instead. I'll be the surly one with the bubbles, trying to cheer the fuck up.

A little gratuitous cuteness by way of apology:

4 comments:

Rob Houston said...

Sorry, love... if it makes ya feel any better, I'll be thinking of ya :)

Holly said...

Umm, I came to visit with you. You. And, while I have to read in order to visit, I accept whatever you wish to share when you share it.

This is your place. Please don't apologize. We come to visit with you. K?

Momlady said...

Sorry about the blue funk....the picture makes up for it. She is too cute! (You are too)

Kyddryn said...

Hey, Rob...and thanks. It happens...sigh...

Mizz Holly, thank you. You're a welcome visitor

Thanks, Mum...she is adorable, isn't she?