Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Backyard Serenade

Holy carp, I figured out how to load video!

Y'all forgive the less-than-stellar (or should that be lunar?) picture and audio - it's my first try at this whole video blogging thing (and may well be my ONLY try).

Video/audio was shot last night with a Kodak Easy Share camera - any fault with either is mine alone, the camera is a freakin' brilliant little thing. If you like the singing, it's me. If you don't like the singing, it's the next door neighbor.

And, in case you couldn't tell, I was shooting video of the moon.

2 comments:

Rob Houston said...

Have you considered putting stuff like this on youtube? I'd subscribe!

You have such a beautiful voice, thanks for sharing :)

Momlady said...

Holy carp, it brilliant! You clever girl, you.