Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Friday, August 14, 2009

ABC What I Meme?

Sigh.

I tried...I really did...but this one hooked me and I had to answer. Feel free to blog-hop right on out of here - I understand, truly.

The ABC Meme, taken from that thrice cursed Meme blog...

A
•Are you available? Depends - to perform a concert? Sure.
• What is your age? A gentleman never asks, a lady never tells. 37. Being female, I'm no gentleman, and y'all know I'm no lady.
• What annoys you? Oh...lots of things...

B
• Do you know anyone named Billy? I do...he runs a recording studio. He's cool.
• When is your birthday? Feblueberry.
• Who is your best friend? I have several. Kerri and Michelle top the list. Kit's right up there, too.

C
• What's your favorite candy? From strangers.
• Crush? No thanks, I prefer Sprite.
• When was the last time you cried? Tuesday evening.

D
• Do you daydream? Often.
• What's your favorite kind of dog? Well behaved.
• What day of the week is it? Wednesday.

E
• How do you like your eggs? Organic.
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? Many times.
• Ever pet an elephant? Nope.

F
• Do you use fly swatters? No. Ick.
• Have you ever used a foghorn? No. Loud.
• Is there a fan in your room? Only if they snuck in when I wasn't looking. Oh, wait, you mean a CEILING fan! Umm...yes.

G
• Do you chew gum? On occasion. What else would you suggest I do with it?
• Do you like gummy candies? Yes, thank you.
• Do you like gory movies? Mmm...only if they're tasteful.

H
• How are you? Lonely. In love. Muddling through. The usual.
• What's your height? Five feet, ten inches.
• What color is your hair? Hair colored with blue at the tips, although lately the blue has faded.

I
• What's your favorite ice cream? Free.
• Have you ever ice skated? Yes...poorly.
• Ever been in an igloo? Neither the house made of snow nor the cooler.

J
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean? Umm...don't really have one...although I AM fond of licorice.
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? Several.
• Do you wear jewelry? On occasion.

K
• Who do you want to kill? No one.
• Have you ever flown a kite? Not well...
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? Baby ones...

L
• Are you laidback? Yep.
• Lions or Tigers? Umm...panthers.
• Do you like black licorice? Yep.

M
• Favorite movie as a kid? Whatever I was watching...
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? Call me one and you're another!
• Favorite store at the mall? Mall...ummm...I don't mall...

N
• Do you have a nickname? Yep.
• Whats your favorite number? 13.
• Do you prefer night or day? Both.

O
• What's your one wish? I have more than one...but winning the lottery is right up there...
• Are you an only child? Nope.
• Do you like the color orange? On the fruit, sure...

P
• What are you most paranoid about? Who told you I was paranoid? It was THEM, wasn't it? You're all out to get me...
• Piercings? Just the ears for me, but you go right ahead...
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? Lemme think...nope.

Q• Are you quick to judge people? Nope.
• Do you like Quaker Oats? Yep.
• Know anyone that makes quilts? In fact, yes...me.

R
• Do you think you're always right? No...but I'll never let on...
• Do you watch reality TV? Not if I can help it.
• Reason to cry? Not being with the one I love is right up there...but I don't really need a reason. I'm a freelance weeper...

S
• Do you prefer sun or rain? Both have their merits.
• Do you like snow? Oh, yes, I adore it.
• What's your favorite season? Autumn...

T
• What time is it? 12:20 AM.
• What time did you wake up? Just before 7:00 AM.


U
• Can you ride a unicycle? I can barely ride a bicycle.
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow? Umm...I dunno...people pluck, these days...
• How many uncles do you have? Four or so, depending on whether you mean by marriage as well as blood.

V
• What’s the worst vegetable? There's a bad one??
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? Oh, wait - there ARE bad vegetables, aren't there? And they sing...
• Ever considered being vegan? Nope. Considered DOING one, once...

W
• What's your worst habit? Umm...I don't have one...?
• Do you like water rides? Yep.
• Ever been inside a windmill? Yep.

X
• Have you ever had an x-ray? Many.
• Ever used a Xerox machine? Yep.

Y
• Do you like the color yellow? Yep.
• What year were you born in? Never you mind. Eh...1972.
• Do you yell when you're angry? Nope - I get quiet.

Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac? Yeah, a little...
• What's your zodiac sign? Aquarius.
• When was the last time you went to the zoo? Last summer, had a gig there.

6 comments:

Holly said...

I didn't run away...I sat here and read every dern word. And, glad to do so.

Momlady said...

What? I don't count as a best friend....sniff, sniff? (lol)

♥ Braja said...

No one's runnin' yet :)

Kyddryn said...

Mizz Holly, I'm glad you did - it's lovely to have you here.

Mum...you're my MUM...that's a whole different category!

Mizz Braja, give it time...

BALLET NEWS said...

Hi, loving your great blog, thank you for sharing

Kyddryn said...

Elise, welcome, and thank you for reading!