Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Worth (a few) Thousand Words

" And then the alien did this..."

I love you, Mommy.


I may be bull-headed sometimes...


...but I always love you.

Coloring is serious business...

...very serious business.

French fries are too a food group!

Who needs soap and water?
I shot these yesterday - Mum was kind enough to take us out to lunch after the Santa photo shoot, and the wall beside us made such a nice backdrop, I couldn't help myself. Also, I may be a wee enamored of my Evil Genius.
My son is nearly transparent, isn't he? You can count the veins in his pale little noggin!
Please ignore the dirty hands - I swear, I clean him and the filth from three counties comes running to take up residence. Sigh.
He's a nutball, but he's my nutball, and I love him to distraction

2 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

He's a cute little nutball.

Kyddryn said...

Aww, thanks...I think I'll keep him. :-)