Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

Tibi gratias agimus quod nihil fumas.

It says "...freedom of...", not "...freedom from...".

Nolite te bastardes carburundorum!

"It's amazing to me how many people think that voting to have the government give poor people money is compassion. Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness. People need to be fed, medicated, educated, clothed, and sheltered, and if we're compassionate we'll help them, but you get no moral credit for forcing other people to do what you think is right. There is great joy in helping people, but no joy in doing it at gunpoint." - Penn Jillette

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am SUCH a Girl!

Does anyone else get a little...weepy...during the last scene in Cars when Lightning goes back and fetches The King, pushing him to the finish??

No? Just me then?

Oh, well...

4 comments:

Tara said...

Kyddryn you big softie you!

(yeah, you got me. I cry at EVERYTHING these days. Have you seen the end of Spongebob Squarepants the movie?)

Kyddryn said...

Well, at least we know we aren't alone.

Have I seen...? I have a five-year-old...of course I've seen it...millions of times...I sing the Goofy-Goober song in my sleep!

Sniff...

Tara@Sticky Fingers said...

Kyddryn, I love you! Another mum who sings the Goofy Goober song - I never thought such a woman existed!

Kyddryn said...

Tara, it's a dubious distinction, isn't it? Heh...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K