Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

More Than Salt

We play a game in my family where we tell each other that we love each other more than...well, here:

Me: I love you more than salt.
Evil Genius: I love you more than the ocean.
T (For a nice change, T was actually with us. Yay, new job!!): I love you more than the IRS (well, duh!!).
Evil Genius: I love you more than pickles.
Me: I love you more than flowers.
T: I love you more than pickled pig's feet (no stretch there).

And so on.

We were playing in the car a few days ago, and at one point I told Bird I love him more than Froot Loops. His response? "Ohhh, no way!" Because apparently love can't trump Froot Loops. A short while later, I told him I love him more than pizza. His response? "Yikes!" Yeah, I got crazy love.

1 comment:

Kit said...

Melts my heart. Sweet! :)