Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

And We're Off!!

But you already knew that.

This morning we're headed to Ohio, Mum and I, for our week long event.

We go every year, usually bringing the Evil Genius along with us. He's not coming this time, as I need a bit of time for myself. Oh hells, yes, I am that selfish.

Also, umm...a lad ought to have some Daddy time, don't you think?

Anyhow, this post was generated last week, on the sixth...and if all goes well, other posts were generated as well and will post throughout the week while I'm gone - a sort of preemptive blogging, if you will. When I get home, we'll see how well this worked.

See y'all in nine days!

Be nice for Daddy, Bird - I love you!! Don't forget - no matter where I am, I'm still with you in my heart.

No comments: