Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

An Interlude...

Still baking - yesterday it was Snickerdoodles, today is Oatmeal Everything/Leftovers cookies, and tomorrow may or may not be Peppermint Filled. Depends on if I'm still in a funk (I am - not unusual) and how much flour I have left. I think I kept a farm in Kansas solvent this year with my flour consumption...or use, since I mostly just bake the stuff and give it away (I love the way my house smells, and I enjoy the baking, but if I ate everything I made, I'd have a nine-hundred-acre ass instead of my now-forty-eight acre ass).

So this post is a little light on content, but I figured the picture would make up for it:



Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an award winning photo.
Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Priceless!

Anonymous said...

Chris said it. That photo is priceless.

Kyddryn said...

Aww, thanks y'all!