Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

No Post Today

Well, except for this post telling you that I won't have a post today. I posted one last night that I thought would be today's post, but the clock I was looking at was a touch faster than the blogger clock and it posted before midnight. Dang.

Then I was working on one for today, but it got long. I mean, really long. You know it's long if I say it is (if you have been reading this blog for more than ten minutes or have had the misfortune to post something on your own blog that elicited a comment from me, you know I don't do short).

But this one's long. So I am going to finish it and then break it into manageable pieces so I don't run my precious few readers off with a monster post that requires a vacation day, three snacks, and an intermission to get through.

So no post today. Sorry.

No comments: