Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Friday, April 25, 2008

A Little (ahem) Joke

I meant to include this in the last post, but forgot...all that rambling confused me, and it got left out. Rather than edit it in, I thought I'd give it its own post.

So...a little (ahem) joke:
Q: Who's the most popular man at the nudist colony?
A: The one who can carry thirteen doughnuts and two cups of coffee.

Badump-bump.

3 comments:

Magpie said...

Please don't offer me one of those doughnuts.

Kyddryn said...

The funny thing is, when I first heard this joke I didn't get it...I thought he was carrying the doughnuts in a bag in his teeth! I was a bit clueless in my youth...

Aunt Becky said...

Ewwww.