Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nephew Mine

Before I get to the post I was planning for today, a quick update on my nephew, the Wonder Preemie - he's up to four pounds, five ounces and has been relocated to a hospital near Big Brother's house (boy, I really need to come up with a better nickname than that)(although, considering what he can do with computers and such, I wouldn't be surprised if he is watching me)(mental image of me poking my tongue out). WP's eyes and brain seem to be fine, and he's feeding fine too (obviously!!). Big Brother thinks Wonder Preemie may come home fairly soon...he even let mum know she might not be able to visit when she planned, because when Wonder Preemie does come home, there will be a two week quarantine.

I can't wait to meet the little guy!!