Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Ouchie

Warning - this post contains graphic images of horrendously dirty feet and some seriously offended piggies. That ought to garner some hits from the Google Pervs.

See?

I broke my right pinkie-toe on Tuesday night. It makes being on my feet all day on an uneven surface a real treat. Whee. Look how poofy it is. Good grief, even my little toe has a double chin!!

The bruising has spread but the swelling's gone down. It's achy, and walking about on a pile of aggregate isn't helping matters - I keep finding stray rocks to step on.

Sigh.

Oh, well - it's not the first time I've broken toes, and won't be the last. Meanwhile, you'd never know I washed my feet twice a day, would you??

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh it looks sore, cold cloth or ice on it would be good. Be careful on the rocks. Hope it gets better soon.

HermitJim said...

Looks like it's time for a shot or two of "Uncle Hermitjim's Snake Bite Medicine"...may not cure it, but can help you not care if it hurts!

That does look painful, girl! Take care of it and be careful!

MereCat said...

Broken toes are awful. I broke mine this summer. Hope yours feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Oh my God Kyddryn..those little piggies need to go to a chiropractor :)

Peace - Rene

Susan said...

That pains me to look at it! I am so sorry!!

But at the same time, I'm laughing my ass off at the band-aid gnome. That Evil Genius is indeed yours - go mud!!

Kit said...

Oh, no! OUCH. I emailed.

Rob Houston said...

This little piggy went to the races

This little piggy played in the mud

This little piggy made fresh coffee

This little piggy had fun

THIS little piggy went OUCHOMGWTFAREYOUDOINGTOME!


Hope it gets better soon :)

RachelW said...

Ouch.

Momlady said...

Having seen it in person, ditto to all the previous comments.