Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Caught in a Moment

I have so much to do, yet, to be ready for the race. I should be bustling about, packing the van with tables, chairs, paperwork, coffee urns, power cords, and all that.

I need to get dinner started - crockpot roast, if you were wondering.

I need to fold my clean shirts and do laundry for the Evil Genius and unlock the front door so my friend B can come in out of the rain when she gets here.

But I can't.

I'm being held down by 1.2 pounds of limp, purring kitten.
Send the marines.

2 comments:

mizdeb said...

I would be a willing prisoner myself for that sweetie pie! He looks great. So glad i could help him. Have a great time but don't overdo it. Easy to say, huh?

nollyposh said...

Lol! X:-)