Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Mooning About

I know I've done this song before...but I was playing around with my camera and Youtube tonight and figured I'd do it again, a more extended version.



I spent several peaceful hours out in the moonlight last night, recharging and playing with one of the wild kittens. It was lovely.

I'll be cleaning house today. I may even remember to take before and after pics...but may not - this place is beyond a mess, and I'm not sure I want to risk the EPA declaring it a disaster area (unless they are also going to fund clean-up).

Y'all have a good day - I'm off to battle Dust Critters of Doom.

4 comments:

darsden said...

Awesome Shot, Awesome song, love the singing and thinking that is you and it's beautiful :-)

Holly said...

Lovely. Truly.

Captain Dumbass said...

That was beautiful. You have a great voice.

Kyddryn said...

Mizz Darsden, thanks - it is me, singing to the moon over the trees beside my house.

Mizz Holly, thank you.

Captain, sir, thank you!