Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Natives Are Restless

Every now and then there's a drum circle in Atlanta. I went last June and had a blast. The video doesn't do it justice...some sixty drummers in synch, people dancing and laughing, children and dogs running about...I hope to get to another one soon, maybe bring my drum and the Evil Genius along.

I'm sewing again today, but this time it's for me - I'm working ona quilt I've been piecing together for three years. It's not complicated, I just haven't made the time to work on it. I'm hoping to finish it before the end of October. Don't hold your breath.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Good luck with the quilt. take care.

RachelW said...

Your quilt will be glorious. And now that you've mentioned it, you'll have to share it with us here, in photographs. :)

Kyddryn said...

I will happily show photos of it when it's finished...sometime in 2020.

Shade and Sweetwater,
K