I don't write these things, I just compulsively fill them out.
1. The phone rings. Who will it be? Either someone I love or someone wanting money.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yep...and often other people's as well. What the hell is wrong with people that they can't walk sixteen feet to return a cart? Burn the calorie, people!!
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends who I'm socializing with.
4. Do you take compliments well? Nope, but I'm getting better at it. Try me!
5. Do you play Sudoku? No. I'm not that clever.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Yep.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yep.
8. What was your favorite game as a kid? Piggy, a sort of complicated, far-ranging, woodsy hide-and seek.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? Nope. I'm not into women that way. If it was a fella? Still nope, unless his spouse knew he was interested in me and was OK with that. I do have SOME boundaries.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Been there, done that.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I think both have their merits...and detractions. I think a nice balance is the way to go.
12. Use three words to describe yourself?
13. Do any songs make you cry? A few.
14. Are you continuing your education? Every day.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Yep.
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Nope.
17. How often do you read books? Constantly. I always have a book or three going.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? I tend to dwell in the now, flavored with some bittersweet past and mellow, hopeful future.
19. What is your favorite children’s book? Oh...tough call. I honestly think my favorite is whatever I'm reading to the Evil Genius at the moment.
20.What color are your eyes? They change depending on mood - they range from grey to blue to green. Only special people get to see green. On rare occasions they're violet. When you see violet? Run. Very fast.
21. How tall are you? 5' 10".22. Where is your dream house located? It's not, yet...and when it IS located somewhere, the where isn't as important as the who.
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Besides my son and the cats? Probably Bob the Wonder Computer, or my camera, or my red bag or...you know what? The house just better not burn down.
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? I don't remember, but I think it was last year some time.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? The kitchen.
26. Do you like mustard? On occasion.