Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thoughtfetti

Mmm...fresh bread, warm from the oven. Butter. Honey with nutmeg mixed in. A sprinkle of cinnamon. Oh, bliss! Thank you, oh gods of field and grain, for something so trenscendent and beautiful.

Amen, or something.
~~~~~
I may never sleep again - not because my mattress is crapping out (which it is) but because I have a new photo-editing program to play with. So many photos, so many effects, so few hours in the day.

Look:

~~~~~
I am excited about going to pick blueberries in the next week or so. How boring am I??
~~~~~
That's all I've got right now. Sad.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I'm excited about blueberries too... and I've already gone to pick them once (but there weren't many ripe onec) so I think that makes me even sadder than you. I'm excited about repicking blueberries. Oh dear... and now I'm bragging about it... can it get any worse?

Gina said...

ripe ones not onec

I really need to stop now

Kyddryn said...

Heh, Gina, it's OK - I speak typo!

At least we're not alone in our blueberry love, huh?

Oh, and welcome!