Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh, How Lovely Is The Evening

This is where we spent last evening:

Nice, huh?Bird played with Sweetcheeks, Littleman and Noodle in the fountain, then ran and played in the park.

I only took a few pictures before the batteries crapped out. Sigh. If I get permission, I'll post pictures of the other boys, too.


I wish we had a park like this near home - this one is a twenty minute drive away on a good traffic day. Worth the drive now and then, but not every day.


When we got home, I was informed by the Evil Genius that the light in his room had a power surgery and needs a new lightbulb. Heh...

On an unrelated note - does anyone else think the male Olympic gymnasts look like human exclamation points?

No comments: