Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

Tibi gratias agimus quod nihil fumas.

It says "...freedom of...", not "...freedom from...".

Nolite te bastardes carburundorum!

"It's amazing to me how many people think that voting to have the government give poor people money is compassion. Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness. People need to be fed, medicated, educated, clothed, and sheltered, and if we're compassionate we'll help them, but you get no moral credit for forcing other people to do what you think is right. There is great joy in helping people, but no joy in doing it at gunpoint." - Penn Jillette

Friday, August 29, 2008

Doin' the Bump(er)

I am almost out of buttons, so I'm going to move on to bumper stickers. Please, people, keep it down - I know this is exciting, but try to contain yourselves.

I don't have a photograph of the first one, although I'll try to get one soon. White background, black lettering, very simple, it says:

I don't know what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.

I don't have it on my car - rather, it's in a notebook with a few other favourites. Aren't you just thrilled? I know, I know, you can't wait for the next one. Well...too bad

Now I'm off to a long day of motorcycle racing. Wee!!

1 comment:

chris said...

Nice ending to a really tiring week.