Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Doin' the Bump(er)

I am almost out of buttons, so I'm going to move on to bumper stickers. Please, people, keep it down - I know this is exciting, but try to contain yourselves.

I don't have a photograph of the first one, although I'll try to get one soon. White background, black lettering, very simple, it says:

I don't know what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.

I don't have it on my car - rather, it's in a notebook with a few other favourites. Aren't you just thrilled? I know, I know, you can't wait for the next one. Well...too bad

Now I'm off to a long day of motorcycle racing. Wee!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice ending to a really tiring week.