Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Random Meme

Chris over at Wat da Wat? tagged me for a Meme. If being tagged for Memes meant one had made it as a blogger, I'd be an "A" lister instead of dangling from the bottom of the blog chain!

Three Random Things

1. I laughed honestly and deeply for the first time in ages this morning. Not a giggle or a chuckle, but a full-on, all the way from my center laugh. That's what playing "Mommaconda catches the dinosaur" first thing in the morning will do to you. Gods bless small children and their fun.

2. Lately I have felt like I am barely treading water in the pool of life. What's scary is that I often feel like it's OK to go under. No. No, it's not. See number one for what keeps me floating.

3. I once wanted to be a nun...and sometimes still do. Yeah, yeah...

Thanks for the tag, Chris. You should know...if you tag me, I will answer...I have to or the world will come to an end. At least, that's what the little men under the bed told me...

Now, let's see who's paying attention. I tag Luci, Michelle, Kit and...Rachel. Y'all are it!!!

No comments: