Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Nephew, the Wonder Preemie

Woo-hoo!! My nephew the Wonder Preemie is over five pounds!! He may be going home in the next few days, although he's still on oxygen.

Big Brother had to buy a car bed because the little feller can't do a car seat. I want a car bed - or better yet, a car hammock. How do I get one of those??

He's still a little fragile, but he's tough as Wonder Preemie's go. Any day now he'll be up running decathlons and stuff.

4 comments:

Mamma Schmoo said...

Yay for Wonder Preemie!!! That is great news. My nephew was right around 5 lbs when he went home.

Kyddryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyddryn said...

The hospitals 'round here won't let a baby go home until it's five pounds...although I don't know if that's just for preemies or for all babies.

I'm just glad he's going home.

Kit said...

Hooray!