I got this from Mommy Wants Vodka.
4 things I did 10 years ago: (1998)
1. Figured I'd be spending the rest of my life alone.
2. Smoked The Pot, dropped The Acid, meh.
3. Wrote a lot of music/poetry, read a lot of books.
4. Spent a lot of time on the Internet, as I had wicked insomnia and only slept about six hours a week.
4 things I did 5 years ago: (2003)
1. Had a baby.
2. Contemplated suicide when I couldn't breast feed said baby.
3. Got my head back out of my ass, switched to formula, got some sleep, realized I COULD feed my baby and the lacitvists could kiss my fifty-acre ass.
4.Wrote more music, performed, made another CD.
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Made a grocery list.
2. Cuddled with the Evil Genius.
3. Read some of "Such a Pretty Fat", chuckled a bit.
4. Went to Borders for my discussion group, learned good friend was pregnant, felt a twinge of jealousy but mercilessly quashed it.
4 shows I love to watch:
1. House2. Dirty Jobs (I heart Mike Rowe)
3. Criminal Minds
4. The Sunday Animation Domination on FOX (Ok, I know that's, like, four shows, but I couldn't pick just one...I suck at narrowing things down and choosing favourites!).
Thanks, Aunt Becky!