Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Alien In My Living Room

I forgot to mention that Bird lost a second tooth on Sunday evening. The tooth Fairy will be getting back to him about that...
Here are the pictures I took of Bird last night:
Stylin'...

I am so NOT in the mood...

There is absolutely nothing Smurflike about this...

"And he was all up in my face and I was all like 'Yo, bitch, step off!'..."

As I was putting Bird to bed last night, I asked him if we could have a break with the head injuries for a couple of months. His response? "Maybe we should tell Noodle that."

Hah!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it hit your head somewhere week? My 3 year old and my 11 year old bumped both of their heads while we were at the restaurant and while playing at home.

Must be something in the water.

Kyddryn said...

I just learned that another friend's son recently fell off his skateboard and whacked his head, too - I guess the planets are all aligned just right for head thumping.

Kit said...

Yikes! Maybe I'm glad we missed gathering this week. . . I'm glad Bird's doing fine.