Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Beltane

Happy Beltane, for those who celebrate.

If you'd like to know a bit about the holiday, go here. Or here. Or here. Or Google search Beltane and duck before your computer spits out a load of links. When you're done reading, come back and giggle because I said "load of links". I won't tell.


Meanwhile, perhaps I will find something to burn and roast marshamllows over, the closest thing to a real Beltane celebration I'll have this year. Sigh.

2 comments:

Bob Cleveland said...

I don't celebrate ANYthing whose name is used as a call sign for a sinking ship.

Kyddryn said...

Funny...I never heard anyone say "Beltane, Beltane, Beltane..."

Insert raspberry noise here... :-)