Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Who Wants Music On Monday?

Well...I do. So there.


Whew...makes my hands tired just watching.

Time for a rest...


And finally, something I might have done, had I continued my classical training...although I sincerely doubt I would have done it half as well.

It seems effortless, the way they send their voices floating out so gracefully. Don't let their relaxed air fool you - that's work! I tried to sing along, but I'm an alto, and a low one at that...many of my high notes were best left unvoiced, and the cats were quite concerned for my well-being - the sounds emanating from me must have reminded them of something in pain!!

What have you been listening to lately?

No comments: