Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update and Heh, Heh, Heh

Update - after cleaning the Evil Genius' room last night, I let him back in. He was amazed and said "Wow, mommy, you did well cleaning my messy room. I'm going to play in here!"

Yeah, I figured it'd be a mess again in a few minutes. But no. It wasn't.

Instead, he played with one toy, put it away, played with another, until bedtime. It was still clean in the morning! He said it was easier to play when he did that. Hmm. I'm looking for the pod.

While I look for where the aliens hid the body, here's a cartoon for you:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You have successfully completed Level One Parenting by teahcing your children to keep their room clean. You will now move on to Level Two. Good Luck"

Anonymous said...

"You have successfully completed Level One Parenting by teahcing your children to keep their room clean. You will now move on to Level Two. Good Luck"

Susan said...

I am beyond impressed. Can you come "clean" in my house? My children could use some attitude adjustment...

Anonymous said...

Hope it lasts my friend. Nice picture by the way.

Kit said...

You mean to say it IS possible?? They CAN do that?

Well, shit.

;)

Kyddryn said...

Glam one, hah! I'm happy at level one - level two looks hard!

Susan, sure...should I bring the flail or just the whips and thumb-screws??

Chris, me too, and thanks!

Kit, I think it's in the union rules that they CAN'T, but since he's not in a union shop, he doesn't know. Shh, don't tell him!