Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Punk(in)ed

Go have some pumpkin fun today!!

Thanks to M for this one.

*Edit - I am off to the gallery to demonstrate beading (its a condition of placing art there - one must demonstrate...although the art I have there is photography, not beading...but that's a story for another time) so I'll be out of the house all day...which means I won't be reading or commenting anywhere, aither...hmm...is there some kind of medication for withdrawal?? I think I feel the shakes already...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously I just made about thirty pumpkins with that! I loved it.

Kyddryn said...

I actually drew out some of the faces I made, for future carving with the real thing. Addictive, isn't it??