Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Bwahahahah!

Some people have too much time on their hands - bless 'em!

Go here for a little Halloween fun!

*Edit - I have some kind of throat plague (sore throat, swollen glands, hard to swallow, fluctuating temperature, no appetite)(I'm not complaining about the no appetite - if I can't get to the gym, at least I'll still lose a pound or two!), so posts may be a bit sparse on words and heavy on links and cartoons for the next few days - it's not easy typing when you're having dizzy spells!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Go get tested for strep and see what else the dr. says! And please feel better!

Kyddryn said...

Thanks for your concern - I think I'm on the mend.