Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Monday, October 20, 2008


Some people have too much time on their hands - bless 'em!

Go here for a little Halloween fun!

*Edit - I have some kind of throat plague (sore throat, swollen glands, hard to swallow, fluctuating temperature, no appetite)(I'm not complaining about the no appetite - if I can't get to the gym, at least I'll still lose a pound or two!), so posts may be a bit sparse on words and heavy on links and cartoons for the next few days - it's not easy typing when you're having dizzy spells!


Susan said...

Go get tested for strep and see what else the dr. says! And please feel better!

Kyddryn said...

Thanks for your concern - I think I'm on the mend.