I did this on Facebook a few days ago. Some of the answers have changed, some not. Does anyone care? I wasn't tagged, but I can't help it...I can't leave a Meme alone...sigh...
Tag yourself, if you like.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Technically yes, as I am certain I loved my Mum first...but if the question refers to first romantic love...well...yes, too.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Wine of some sort - they put it in my bottle when I was an infant! Grew up drinking it with dinner. It's a wonder I'm not a lush.
4. What was your FIRST job?
Babysitter, I think.
5. What was your FIRST car?
1979 Chevy Malibu Classic with a 305 V8...argh, argh, argh...
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Someone texted me??
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Someone. He knows who he is.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Italy. I was six months old. I remember it well...
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Dana Mullen and Sean O'Dell, equally, and no...we lost touch when I was six or seven and moved out of state.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably my grandparent's house - I slept there a lot. If you mean at another child's house, not until I was in high school, that I recall.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today?
Myself, if I count - otherwise, the Evil Genius.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Umm...wait...I think...I have no idea. As an officiant, John and Tome's. As a party member...never, actually...unless you count mine, when I was the bride (because there was already a groom).
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I'm not sure...i think it was the Vineyard Peace Concert, although it could have been Carly Simon, too...or Bonnie Raitt. It was probably on Martha's Vineyard, anyway.
16. FIRST tattoo?
Triple moon over my left scapula on my back.
17. FIRST piercing?
Ears - also only piercing, and likely to stay that way.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Canada, although I hardly think that counts. No, wait...Italy, I guess, even though I don't remember that one...
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Bambi, Fantasia, and Star Wars are all muddled up in my head as early experiences...
20. When was your FIRST detention?
Never served one. Boring, me.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Jenny Something in boarding school. Poor thing.
23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
That all who love are loved by their beloved in equal measure. Or to win the lottery...whatever.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage?
26. What was the first sport that you were involved in?
Umm...swimming? Horseback riding? I know I took tennis lessons as a kid, but never competed...I think soccer was the first thing I played on a team, competitively. I remember being a terrific fullback, often covering the goal alone as we were usually short a few players.
27. What were the first lessons you ever took?
Not to show any emotions or trust anyone with my heart. Oh, wait, you mean useful, mundane ones. Probably tennis or horseback riding.
28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Wait, I leave home?? Enter the house, I guess.
29. Who do you think will be the first person to post this in return?
I have no idea. Lately, prescience isn't my strong suit.