I'm surrounded by memes...they're following me, I swear. I just started reading a new blog, and this meme was on it. Sigh. At least it is moderately different and interesting.
As always, tag yourself if you like, or just tell me how lame I am in the comments.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Not even a little...
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No...but I've smoked a haddock...is that worth any points?
3. Do you own a gun? Does a squirt gun count?
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I get cherry-limeade with extra cherry.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No...but I'm usually irritated that I had to wait so long...
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Mmmm...lips and assholes...with cheese, onions, mustard, ketchup(Catchup? Catsup? Whatever) and relish...
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Wish for Wings That Work
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water.
9. Can you do push ups? I can't even do a pushup bra.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? There's a pentacle I never take off...and there's the glass piece K made me...
11. Favorite hobby? Ummm...all of them...
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope, but I have OCD...
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I only get only one?
14. Middle name? Don't have one.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: (1) I am so in love. (2)I need a shower - I'm all spider-webby from cleaning kittens out of the garage. Don't ask. (3) Should I microwave the bacon, or fry it, and do I want it IN the spinach omelet or as a side?
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Ummm....I fueled the van...aaannnnd....did some shopping for K (she was out of some merchandice)....and...umm...I don't know that I bought anything else...
17. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink? Water, not very sweet tea, water, and...umm...water.
18. Current worry? How the divorce will affect the Evil Genius.
19. Current hate right now? I try not to hate.
20. Favorite place to be? With the Evil Genius and/or Someone.
21. How did you bring in the New Year? Quietly, watching TV, playing games, and going to sleep.
22. Where would you like to go? To the lottery commission with the winning ticket.
23. Name two people who will complete this? I have no idea...who else has MCD (meme-compulsive-disorder)?
24. Do you own slippers? Do I ever! Cows, leopards, teddy bears, big blue monster feet with sparkly blue toenails...and pink flamingos. Yep...I AM a nutter...
25. What shirt are you wearing? One I made from a sarong.
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No...too slide-y and hot. I like cotton, especially Egyptian cotton, or maybe flannel in winter if I'm somewhere really cold.
27. Can you whistle? Not very well, alas, but I can sing.
28. Favorite color? Blue.
29. Would you be a pirate? Depends...what kind? Captain Jack Sparrow, lovable rogue? Sure. The kind that steals music or video, copies and sells it? Nope.
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? Sometimes I sin whatever I'm working on at the moment, sometimes an old favorite, sometimes I tone, and sometimes I sing a cleansing song.
31. Favorite girl's name? Katherine.
32. Favorite boy's name? Richard.
33. What's in your pocket right now? Three different shades of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers, a fairy bell, a marble, a tiny pocket knife, a Guam quarter, a gold dollar, and a Chuck-E-Cheese token in the right front. Some lint in the left front (that's my money pocket - it's feeling a little empty and forlorn right now). Two card cases in the left rear, and my wallet in the right rear.
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Oddly enough, the same thing that made me cry - a wedding video.
35. Best bed sheets as a child? Hmm...the blue Snoopy ones, where he was flying the Sopwith Camel (doghouse) and Woodstock was fluttering past.
36. Worst injury you've ever had? Hmm...perhaps the one wherein I tried to rapidly force my head through a windshield while also attempting to puncture the dashboard with my hand.
37. Do you love where you live? I am right fond of it, yes...although there is one thing that would make it better...
38. How many TV's do you have in your house? Too bloody many...four! Three adults, four televisions...why? Why??
39. Who is your loudest friend? I have loud friends?
40. How many dogs do you have? None.
41. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of...although I believe Someone loves me...
42. What is your favorite book(s)? Book series? I don't have a favorite...but if pressed I could maybe narrow a few thousand down to a handful.
43. What is your favorite candy? I don't have a favorite...although right now I am keen on Whatchamacallit and Snickers bars.
44. Favorite Sports Team? Umm...the Gladiators, if I have to have one.
45. What song do you want played at your funeral? Whatever the people actually listening to it want to hear - I'll be dead, it won't matter a whit to me.
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Writing, talking on the phone.
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? If I keep having dreams like that, I won't ever want to wake up! Whew!
Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!
"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One
For old quotes, look here.
For old quotes, look here.