Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You May Be Spending Too Much Time Online When...

...you start dreaming you are at the homes of people whose blogs you read. No kidding. I spent Last night in two places - my bed at home and at Pioneer Woman's newly refurbished Lodge (it's not finished, yet, but it sure looked good in my head) where she was having a Halloween shindig for a few hundred of her closest friends.

I can't even begin to describe how weird it was. Not PW...the dream.

Think I'm online too much?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do day dream of you singing with your band! ;)

Kyddryn said...

Aww...