Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Bailout

Less than thirty seconds to go (as of this writing) and the talking heads are saying "Well the vote will probably stay open longer to give everyone a chance to make up their minds, figure out how they'll vote, talk to anyone on the fence and try to convince them..."

Umm, excuse me?? No...no, I don't think so.

My dear congresspersons - you knew damn well when this vote was coming. If you couldn't shift your ass on in to vote when it was time...too fucking bad. If it was important, you would have been there on time, ready to go.

Not that I feel strongly about this or anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Politics as usual...

Mike said...

Well said, and I agree...