Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just a minute!

I really do plan to post something meaningful, or at least slightly more intelligent than an AI rant, but I have to go out and take down the outside Xmas decorations before we get freezing precipitation...I really don't want to have to pry them off the arbor or the railings and thaw them, or wait until March for them to dry. Before I go out there, I have to dress my spawn...er...son...in warm clothing, and that will take all my strength today because he's full of beans or something and the insanity is ratcheted up to just about max. Sigh. I sense a visit to an indoor play area in our future. Wish me luck!

No comments: