Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Friday, January 25, 2008

How can you feel blue...

...when listening to the Spice Girls?

Really. Next time you're feeling a little "meh" about life, I dare you to slip in the "Spiceworld" soundtrack and not be smiling and tapping your toes by track five.

Yes, I listen to the Spice Girls. Shut up.

They're like cotton candy and crack for the music center of my brain. Shut up again...I hear you laughing at me. I don't care...here, I'll even stoke the fire a little. I also listen to country music. Yes, yes I do. I once had a dream that Toby Keith was stalking me...and I considered letting him catch me. But then I woke up. Dang.

Now that I've unleashed that tidal wave of mirth, I am off to do laundry and other mature, responsible things. Toodles.

No comments: