Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Little Dude

Happy birthday, Little Dude.
I wish I could give you more than a few words on a screen, but these few words and my love are all I have. I love you, little guy...being your mother is truly one of the finest gifts I've ever been given. Watching you grow into yourself is amazing...and I am honored to witness and be part of it. I can't wait to see what you'll do with your next year.
Holy carp, he's eight!!


HermitJim said...

They sure grow up fast, don't they? Congrats to you both!

Wonder where the last 8 years went, huh?

Susan said...

Happy birthday, Bird!!