Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Slack, Slack, Slackity, Slacker

I'm headed to the gallery today. T has the Evil Genius, my house is somewhat clean, and I've had very little sleep - although more, I suspect, than some.

I'm going to meet my friend K, first, for a little kid-free shopping and perhaps some lunch.

I'm sure we'll chat, laugh, and share some gossip. K is one of the friends with whom I can discuss anything.

I'll be working on pinecone ornaments for the most part, although I may do cards, too. Whoopsie...I just remembered - I forgot to finish cutting fabric last night! See y'all later!

1 comment:

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Now STOP!!!

Okay.. I know y' won't...

Hey-- K... Is K the hot one?!?!!

I'm fearin' o follow more links, to know their ... well, to have any Gnosis whatsoever this moment.

Menana, Flower...

C.