Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Overheard Yesterday

"That would not be appropriate." How does my six-year-old child know what's appropriate when there are grown people in the world who can't tell the difference?

"I'd like to stay and help you some more, but I'm exhausted." Said as the Evil Genius was walking away from us after a morning spent tending the large yule fire.

"He's already IN his crazy groove." Of Someone, when I remarked that the Evil Genius was being relentless and we needed to give Someone a little time and space to get his bearings before expecting him to join our insanity.
~~~~~
Sorry for the short post, folks - we got home late in the evening and I'm tired. tomorrow, I'll try to post some of the photos I took of the fire, the smoke the Evil Genius and Captain Price, and our very own carol of the bells from Dragon's Rest.

No comments: