Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Gift

I love this song - I weep every time I hear it...



I hope on this night, so full of potential and hope, that you find yourself blessed beyond expectations. If you were broken, may you find yourself whole. If you were silenced, may your song soar. If you have been in darkness, may you find the light you seek.

5 comments:

Momlady said...

May you also.

HermitJim said...

Wishing you the best of all things, my friend!

Merry Christmas...!

Susan said...

Peace to you, my friend.

L. said...

Just Beautiful. Thank you for posting...

Kyddryn said...

Thanks, y'all...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K