Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

Tibi gratias agimus quod nihil fumas.

It says "...freedom of...", not "...freedom from...".

"It's amazing to me how many people think that voting to have the government give poor people money is compassion. Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness. People need to be fed, medicated, educated, clothed, and sheltered, and if we're compassionate we'll help them, but you get no moral credit for forcing other people to do what you think is right. There is great joy in helping people, but no joy in doing it at gunpoint." - Penn Jillette







Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Gift

I love this song - I weep every time I hear it...



I hope on this night, so full of potential and hope, that you find yourself blessed beyond expectations. If you were broken, may you find yourself whole. If you were silenced, may your song soar. If you have been in darkness, may you find the light you seek.

5 comments:

Momlady said...

May you also.

HermitJim said...

Wishing you the best of all things, my friend!

Merry Christmas...!

Susan said...

Peace to you, my friend.

Liz said...

Just Beautiful. Thank you for posting...

Kyddryn said...

Thanks, y'all...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K